SHIPPING CONTAINERS TO PACIFIC ISLANDS
Did you know CargoMaster has been shipping and moving individuals and families belongings from Australia to the Pacific Islands for over 20 years? CargoMaster is one of Australia’s original Self Pack International Shipping Companies to The Pacific. CargoMaster has moved hundreds of happy clients from Australia to even more remote locations in the Pacific and surrounding Islands. CargoMaster boasts an extensive Pacific Islands network. Remember, when you call on CargoMaster KNOW-HOW to help with your Shipping Containers to the Pacific Islands, your backed by an EXPERIENCED AND ESTABLISHED, technologically advanced Pacific Islands Shipping Company “
“Why you should choose CargoMaster for your shipping container to Fiji?”
- Cost Effective sea freight to the Pacific Islands, low cost Fiji shipping
- Experienced shipping operators with an extensive Pacific Islands network
- Over 20 years shipping from Australia to Fiji and Pacific!
- We have agents and depots throughout the Pacific Islands
- We ship to all major ( AND SMALL) centers in the Pacific Islands
- You get a Self Pack Transit insurance option
CALL 1300 767 136 TODAY
AUSTRALIA’S BEST SHIPPING CONTAINER RATES TO THE PACIFIC!
CALL 1300 767 136
SHIPPING TO THE PACIFIC
CargoMaster services extend to insurance options/cover for your self pack shipping container, assistance with packing if required and the blocking and bracing of motor vehicles when required.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN SHIPPING TO THE PACIFIC:
When your shipping to the Pacific , you need to remember that there are strict rules and regulations set by PACIFIC ISLAND NATIONS.
- Meats, dairy produce and products of milling such as malt, starches and wheat gluten
- Pharmaceutical products
- Plastics and rubber
- Raw hides
- Natural or cultured pearls and precious or semi-precious stones
- Clocks and watches
- Arms and ammunition
- Tobacco and manufactured tobacco substitutes
- Pyrotechnic products and matches
- Live animals (as well as dead ones)
- Wood and articles of wood
- Fine or coarse animal hair
CargoMaster, Australia’s renowned self -pack shipping specialists. Our high performance team of self pack shipping experts offer many years’ experience delivering , Cargomaster delivers self-pack containers all over the Pacific Islands.
At CargoMaster we strive to deliver cost effective self- pack services to business, government and private individuals.
Moving and packing up your home is an important time for you and your family. It takes in alot more than just moving your household goods and personal effects; there’s the thrill of a new home, living in a new country and neighborhood, with new neighbors. Many household items weren’t made to be moved and can therefore be difficult to move without damage. Make sure your belongings are well-packed, and insured against mishaps.
SELF PACK INTERNATIONAL MOVING CHECK LIST
6 WEEKS BEFORE MOVING
- Create a central folder to store all of your moving documents (e.g. quotes, receipts etc.)
- Decide which items you are keeping and which items you wish to sell, store or donate.
- If you have a lot of rubbish, book a skip or hard waste collection.
- Obtain an accurate quote to ensure a stress-free moving experience.
- Arrange Insurance for your belongings in case of loss or damage during transit as Home and Contents Insurance is unlikely to cover all aspects of your move. CARGOMASTER offers multiple cost effective insurance options.
- Consider any items that will need special attention or care during your move. CARGOMASTER will provide special protective packing materials or crating if required.
- Sign, date and return your “SHIPPERS LETTER OF INSTRUCTION”. Ensure all required documentation is prepared.
- If you have requested and organized insurance, take time out to accurately complete your Insurance Declaration
- Advise your landlord (if you are renting), ensuring you give at least a month’s notice when required.
- Arrange secure storage facilities if required.
- Finalize and lock in your moving date.
- Collate important documents (e.g. birth certificates, medical records, wills, house titles etc.) and store in a waterproof/fireproof case.
- Research information on your new location – supermarkets, hospitals, parks, schools, etc.
- Arrange somebody to mind your children or pets on packing and uplift days if possible.
- If you are doing all or part of your packing, obtain boxes and allow plenty of time for this task.
- Carefully read your Dangerous Goods and Prohibited Items Guide and dispose of all flammable goods and dangerous items.
- Seek advice from the manufacturers of your white goods and other appliances as they often require attention (e.g. most front-loader washing machines and fridges require transit bolts to be fitted and ice makers to be drained).
- Disassemble any fixtures and fittings you will be bringing with you, ready for transport.
- Disassemble all prefabricated furniture ready for transport, particularly computer desks. KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- No food items are to be included in consignments requiring storage.
- Dispose of items that cannot be transported by your moving company (see “Dangerous Goods and Prohibited Items Guide”).
- If your destination is New Zealand thoroughly clean and remove all traces of soil and vegetation from flower pots, garden tools, lawn mowers, golf clubs/buggies and outdoor items. Strict Quarantine Laws apply in NZ and other countries (see “Dangerous Goods and Prohibited Items Guide”).
ONE WEEK BEFORE YOUR SELF PACK INTERNATIONAL MOVE
- Ensure all accommodation and travel arrangements are booked and confirmed.
- Ensure fuel and oil is drained from fuel-driven appliances such as lawn mowers and whipper snippers.
- Make sure any gas cylinders have been emptied and certified by an authorised gas cylinder test station. Your local garage may assist. Please do not do this task yourself.
- If you have a front-loader washing machine, ensure transit rods are securely fitted. Arrange for a service technician to fit them for you. This is critical as the washing machine will be permanently damaged if transported without transit rods. The moving crews are not permitted to fit transit rods as it requires a service technician to do so.
- Remove pumps, water bottles and batteries from push bikes.
- Dismantle prefabricated computer desks, hutches and wall units.
- The locking mechanisms in prefabricated furniture regularly vibrate loose during transit, causing the item to collapse and suffer severe damage for which your removalist cannot be held responsible.
- Disassemble outdoor items including swing sets, cubby houses etc., and place all bolts and screws in a clearly marked zip-lock bag.
- Arrange to be at your home on packing and moving day. You must be present at all times whilst the removalists are in your home packing, throughout loading and at delivery. Any stoppage of work may result in additional charges. If you cannot be present during any part of your move you will need to arrange for a person (18+ years) to be present and act as your representative.
- If paying for the removal yourself, please ensure payment is confirmed 3 days prior to moving day.
THE DAY BEFORE YOUR MOVING DAY
- If packing your own belongings, ensure all boxes are packed, sealed and clearly labelled ready for collection.
- Keep all valuable jewelry, passports, important documentation, medical documents, travel and insurance documents, money, tickets, etc., with you as this cannot travel.
- Prepare your pets for their journey. Remember to send a familiar toy along with them for the trip.
- Clean and spray dog kennels, empty and clean fish tanks and bird cages.
- If CargoMaster has arranged transport for your car, have it ready for collection and ensure you have removed all personal belongings.
- Prepare electrical goods for transportation as per manufacturer’s specifications. + Remove all waste from your kitchen including bins, pantry, etc.
- Empty and hose out all rubbish/compost bins.
- Empty, defrost and thoroughly towel dry your fridge and freezer. Quickly wipe-over the inside using vanilla essence to keep it fresh, and prop the door open with a tea towel to prevent mould.
- Drain washing hoses and leave to dry overnight. It is your responsibility to ensure your washing machine is stabilised prior to removal.
- Ensure the remote garage door openers for your old and new homes are easily accessible.
- Get a good night’s sleep and leave the rest to CargoMaster.
MOVING DAY THINGS TO DO:
- Moving day is finally here! Although you are probably organized, here are some last minute items to make sure you’ve checked off.
- Ensure that all boxes containing essential items are easy to access and clearly labelled.
- Carry all valuables and important paperwork with you
- Make sure all taps, electrical switches and lights are turned off.
- Lock doors, windows and collect all keys
- Check that nothing has been left behind Now sit back, relax and let CargoMaster take care of the rest!
SELF PACK MOVING CONTAINERS
“SAVE MORE, SAVE TIME” with CargoMasters’ international self- pack shipping consolidation services !
CONTACT OUR TEAM TODAY CARGOMASTER WILL SAVE YOU TOO!
TEL: 1300 767 136
At CargoMaster we strive to deliver cost effective self pack services to
business, government and private individuals.
“SAVE MORE, SAVE TIME” with CargoMasters’ international self pack shipping
consolidation services to The Pacific Islands from Australia!
CONTACT OUR TEAM TODAY CARGOMASTER WILL SAVE YOU TOO!