Welcome to CargoMaster, Australia’s renowned self-pack shipping specialists.
Our high performance team of self-pack shipping experts offer many years’ experience safely delivering shipping containers to Angola including containers from Australia to: Luanda, Kambina, Kuito, Malange, Uige, Lobito and Benguela.
At CargoMaster we deliver cost effective self-pack container services to business, government and private individuals all around Australia!
“SAVE MORE, SAVE TIME” with CargoMasters’ international self-pack shipping
and consolidation services to Angola!
CONTACT OUR TEAM TODAY CARGOMASTER WILL SAVE YOU TOO!
Angolan Customs contact information
ANGOLA CUSTOMS IMPORT REGULATIONS
- 400 cigarettes or up to 500g manufactured tobacco
- 1 litre spirits or liquor
- 2 litres of wine
- 50 ml of perfume
- 250ml of toilet water
- Clothes and household objects
- Weapons, Explosives and ammunition
- Knives and deadly weapons
- Plant and plant materials
- Meat of swine and by products of swine origin from South Africa
- Live poultry and hatching eggs originated from Asian and European countries
- Live cloven-hoofed animals (bovine animals, sheep, goats, swine, buffaloes, antelopes etc.) and animal products thereof, originated from the State of Mato Grosso in Brazil and its neighbouring states.
- Distilled beverages containing essences or recognized harmful products as absinthe, ether derived products
- Select items of cultural heritage
- Counterfeit money and goods
- Pornographic material
- Weapons and ammunitions cannot be imported without authorization from the Ministry of Interior
- Fireworks and explosives are restricted without written authorization from the Ministry of Interior
- Importation of denatured pure alcohol must be approved by the Ministry of Health
- Pharmaceuticals substances cannot be imported without authorization from the Health Ministry.
- All cats and dogs entering the country will need to be accompanied by a veterinarian health certificate alongside an additional certificate clearing the animals of Rabies.